My First YouTube Video Experience.


Hello Fellow Good Vibers. I hope you are having an amazing day!
We spent the day in a "fort" in our living room, watching YouTube. So, a pretty successful day in my book!
As you read in the title, I made my first YouTube video. It was a wish haul. If you are not sure what Wish is here we go. I use the wish app but I'm sure there is a website as well. Most of the items come from China and how good the item is, is a chance you got to take. The shipping takes between two weeks and a month. There really is not a tracking number the product will track in China but once it leaves there, who knows. They are really good about refunds if your product is broken or never gets there and it happens. I enjoy the site but it is a good way to waste time and money.
I will make a post on here about my Wish Haul and what I got but I'm making this about the experience of making the video.
First, I have a webcam. I set it up, if you haven't read my earlier blog we recently moved into a "new" house and at the moment my computer and Cameo and everything else that should be in my office ( which I'm sleeping in because my bedroom is still being done) is consuming my dining room. Anyways, my webcam works but the software hates me. My phone then became my only real option to video on. I have not purchased a stand because I thought my webcam would actually make my life easier but it didn't and I just went with the flow and made a make shift camera holder. Y'all when I say this thing is ridiculous, just look. Wondering what you are looking at? It's a pitcher, k cups, a candle holder and an orange(good measure?)

Feel sorry for me yet? I made it work, so no worries.











Next, I made the same video a hundred times, well until my phone memory ran out. Then I realized.. you need to holder the phone the other way so all of that was trash. So, I place the phone as correctly as I could considering the pitcher and orange..and ran a few more takes. All of which made my already double chins look like twenty chins and killed my self confidence a little. Then I realized, I have more than one chin, so what?! People are watching this video to see what I purchased not what I have flopping under my neck! I went one more time and used only that video during editing.
I downloaded an app on my phone which I like a lot. Do I think I'm going to use it forever, probably not but it works for now!
Putting it online was not hard but it took about thirty minutes for it to download and I still don't have all my settings right. It's just a work in progress, if twelve years olds do it surely I can manage. I hope.
At the moment the only views I have are from me and it's been about 8 hours. Fingers crossed that someone will view it, someday!

What I learned...
1) Don't be too rough on yourself.
2)Get a stand for your phone or a webcam with a program that's nice.
3)Have fun!

Here's my link to the video. Check it out if you would like.
https://youtu.be/gSUMsWW0czY

Thank you so much for reading this!
Good Vibes & Sunshine!



**I am not affiliated with wish.com in any way!**

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More Freebies!

MotherHood Guilt

BzzAgent Freebies!