BzzAgent Freebies!

Hey guys!
 Raise your hands if you like free stuff!!! Yeah , you better have your hand up!
So a month or so I signed up for a few websites sites that offer freebies. I mean who doesn't like samples or freebies? I have a couple of site that just lead me around in circles til I just clicked off. Mostly to get my phone number so they can drive me crazy. Bummer! So I'm going to tell you which ones that works via blog and youtube! I have gotten a subscription to "Entertainment Weekly" Don't worry I didn't add a credit card to anything! I got it from one of those sites that sent me to a hundred different sites so unfortunately I can't tell you who gave me the magazine. But one company has sent me two things!
BzzAgent!!!
First they sent me a welcome kit that consist of info on them and a magnet. I'll post a picture.


The only "catch" is you have to give them a few reviews. What?! That is it. I really thought that I would get the magnet and never get anything else from them but them I received an email that I've been chosen to review a lipstick. I agreed to review it. Less than two weeks later it was in my mail box! I actually love the lipstick. I'll post links of me opening both of the boxes blow.
 This webiste so far is  a homerun! Hoping to get more items to review! I'll keep you updated! Hope to find more great finds!


Thanks for reading. Hope you sign up! Show me your free stuff!
Links will be below!
XOXO
Good Vibes Only.

Bzzagent.com
Lipstick
https://youtu.be/uoeUryLpXLY
Magnet
https://youtu.be/DNhoFd8C_zg



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More Freebies!

MotherHood Guilt