Blind Bags.. why? who? seriously??

Hey, Hey Vibers!
 If you do not already know there is a fad going around with children and adults and it is blind bags. A blind bag is not always a bag but most of the time it is. They are usually mini collections and you better believe that your kid will have to collect them all. No we are not talking about Pokémon but they have those blind bags too!
 I get asked by adults often..
Why do they like them? I try to act cool and say I don't know but the truth is that I enjoy them about as much as her. I do not play with them like she does but it is something about opening up a bag that could have the VERY one you NEED that is intense and exciting. Then you get rare ones, super rare, limited edition, etc.. and that just makes you want to buy even more. So my honest answer is... because they are freaking awesome that is why!

Are you wasting more money buying them in individual bags? Wasting is a harsh word. I only have one kid and I want to give her anything she wants. (spoiled? maybe) When I was working she told me that I worked to buy her Shopkins and honestly that was about true. They are most cost effective in the bigger packs. Some even have two mystery "fill in the blank" and we have purchased many of the larger packs but... she enjoys the blind bags and so do I.

Why are adults opening toys on YouTube? Well, I go back to them being freaking awesome. Honestly, I wouldn't open them without my child. We just did a video together where we put together a 3d pony and we have a blind bag video planned just need a few more bags. So, the answer.. I don't know but I don't judge maybe they just want to.. not my business.

Why do kids like watching other kids on YouTube? I enjoy watching hauls on YouTube so what is the difference? Except my videos are way more boring than the kid ones.

How do I feel about people seeing my kid's face? I didn't want her to show her face. In fact, I had the camera set up so you could see hands only but somehow she stuck her face in over fifty percent of the video. So, it is what it is. She dreams of being a YouTube star .. I doubt my channel will be that amazing but you never know!

Back to the blind bags.. I ramble.. I'm sorry!

About every cartoon out there had blind bags. Then random blind bags about cats, ponies, dogs, mermaids etc the list goes on and on.. Most people seem to think it is a "girly" thing but it is not. There are superhero, ninja turtles, even Thomas the train has a blind bag.

Adult blind bags... There are some that seem way more adult related. I recently saw some 90's nicktoon ones (which I NEED in my life) and some that are not appropriate for younger kids especially. So, you don't have to be seven to enjoy the blind bag madness.

I think collecting them has actually been a good thing for my daughter. She has learned to take care of her toys and to collect which was something she didn't really get until recently.


If you would like to see the video let me know I'll post the link!
Thank you for being her and reading my thoughts. You are greatly appreciated.
XOXO
Good Vibes Only.



*** I am not affiliated with any of these brands or any stores that may sell them***

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More Freebies!

MotherHood Guilt

BzzAgent Freebies!