Making my first vinyl video!

Hi There!
Welcome Back to Good Vibes Only and if this is your first time here.. I'm so glad you are here! 
I recently made a vinyl video for YouTube. I'm new on there and if you would like to check out that video or my channel I will leave a link at the end.
If you are new to my blog.. I've been having issues find a good stand for my phone so I have been between trying to find a way to prop it up or hold it. Neither have worked great for me but I'll get it! So in this video I am holding my phone which was way harder than i thought and I am very "shakey". Also, I talk with my hands so I caught myself still talking with my hands even though I was holding my phone and videoing. 
This video was not perfect. I'm not perfect. If you have seen any of my videos I try to keep it VERY real. Plus, I have the loudest keyboard ever... 
So, I showed the image that I had already made and told Youtube land that I was going to walk them through the steps of making it. I was looking through my phone so the first real error was when I said it had to be three inches then I made it four. Like right after I said that... Opps. It is what it is. I fixed it later on in the video. I also read a word wrong. The word was Lifetime and I said Lifestyle like four times. I was able to cut out most of the times but at least once made it in the final video. 
I felt awkward. I rambled. I do not know if I will attempt to make another one for vinyl. I might. Who knows. I am working on some baby shower items so maybe I'll do a quick video on the basket I make.
Loading the video to my phone from program takes like thirty minutes. You can not get off the program so the whole half hour your phone is useless. Of course I got three calls so it had to RESTART every time. Then loading it to YouTube takes about the same amount of time. BUT if the video is longer than fifteen minutes you have to verify your phone then go on your computer  to actually upload the video. I know this does not seem like a big deal but I did not read all the instructions. So, I kept trying to upload the video but it kept rejecting it. Well, I didn't read the part about going on an actual computer to finish the upload. After about try three I figured it out! AKA almost two hours later!
So, this is my disclaimer... my video is a little rough around the edges but it's me being me. and if you would like to see it please watch it but be nice! 
Thank y'all for taking the time to read my thoughts.
XOXO
Good Vibes Only.


Youtube Video Link:
https://youtu.be/7P9A5oYZA1A


***I am not affiliated with Silhouette in any way***

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More Freebies!

MotherHood Guilt

BzzAgent Freebies!