Messy Life, hair and kitchen counters.

 
Hello, Hello, Thank you for being here!
     Messy is a term I use to describe myself... not dirty.. not unclean.. I'm just messy. I'll explain.
(Please excuse my picture on this. I wrote the quote on my Cameo program and took a picture of it. Probably should have cleaned my screen. But hey! we are here to talk about messy right???)

Messy in life
     I always tend to be a tad over dramatic. I laugh hard, love hard and freak out hard as well. MESSY! I have so many ideas, hopes and things that I think that I need. Having dreams is obviously not a bad thing but I DREAM! Vacation house in Bora Bora kind of dreaming. I'm really all over the place. I want to try everything. Me right now- I have my blog open (obviously), My youtube notes, a bottle of mountain dew (because its early), Vinyl, and trolls.. yes trolls, like little troll toys and no they are not mine. All of this is surrounding me at this very moment. MESSY! I work well in chaos. Just who I am. All together now.. Messy! Now when the day is done or I'm just going to say it's done, everything goes to its places and I look like a reasonably put together person but until that point.. you don't need me to say it.. you know!

My poor messy hair.
    I would LOVE to say that my hair is like this because its a "mom bun" or not enough time because I raise a small person but I would be a liar. My hair is a free spirit. She (yes she aka hair) has always done exactly what she wanted to do nothing more, nothing less. As a teen I lovingly called my "hairstyle" (if you could call it that) as my rockstar hair. You know how members in a band get on stage and start going and their hair gets all tangled and just not perfect like it was before since they have head banging and maybe moshed a little.. Yea that's what my hair looks like after I walk to my car.. no head banging, no mosh pits, no hundred degree lights burning my scalp.. just a nice stroll to the car makes me look like that. Sigh! Being the person that I am I have just embraced it! What are you going to do? I do a lot of pony tails and buns though! Messy...

Last but not least..
Messy kitchen counters.
    Recently we remodeled an older home, it's not done yet but livable. My kitchen is mostly brand new, new counters, cabinets, new to me appliances.. I love my counters they are beautiful. Unfortunately, with having so much counter top everyone wants to lay their stuff on it so momma (aka me) has to deal with because I can't just leave it there. Anything from shopkins to neckties are on that counter every night! I can't blame it all on them. I use the counter top to work on a lot. It keeps me from having my back ache from sitting as the desk top for so long. It's just when I'm cleaning my belongs off the counter it seems to be ok but when your tie clip is lost because I put it somewhere (aka where it belongs) I don't want to hear it!  

So you might be reading this and thinking where are those good vibes? Have patience.. they are almost here!

I love my family. I love my messy life. I tolerate the hair that is on my head (love is a strong word).
Roll with them messy punches.. I always say. Everything is going to be alright because it has to be. No matter what this messy life throws at you.. make it to the other side and keep on keeping on.
I'm learning to be content but strive for better & love the life you are living because you only get one shot!
Thank you for reading my messy thoughts.
Good Vibes Only.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More Freebies!

MotherHood Guilt

BzzAgent Freebies!