WISH HAUL!


Hello Sunshines!
I recently did my first YouTube video on a Wish Haul. For those who rather read than watch or maybe you want to do both, this is for you!
If you don't know what Wish is.. Wish is an app. You purchase item that mostly come from China at discounted prices. Shipping takes awhile but it can be worth it. Want more info? Tell me, I will be glad to do a blog entry on what exactly Wish is!

This was not my first experience with wish. I have gotten a few things prior. I was happy with most. Here are two examples of previous purchases.

The beanie I got in three different styles. I got the alien, one that said unicorn with an horn and one that says bad hair day. My kid, my boyfriend and I all wear them. Here in South Carolina it does not get to cold so a thin hat like this works great! I paid around $1 to $2 then $1 shipping. (everything ships separate and everything has separate shipping fees but usually small)
The leggings I paid around $3 with $1 shipping. The bottom picture is actually my kid. She is 4'1 and these almost fit perfect! You got to read reviews! I knew these ran small and short because of them! If you want to order from wish my main advice is READ REVIEWS!
I was quite happy with those four purchases. I had others just don't have the photos to show you.

This Haul:
Everything I got was $1 with $1 shipping.
They all arrived before time the first came in around two weeks after purchase. ( Comes from China)



I love these rings! I wear them almost daily not all of them at once but a few at a time! They came a little rough around the edges, which is totally fine with me because aren't we all a tad rough around the edges? No, really I think it gives them more edge. For a $1 you get seven rings! Plus, they have tons of sets to choose from.


 
 If you do not know what these are.. they are collar extenders. They help give tight button up shirts a little breathing room! My boyfriend recently asked me to find him some so of course I went to Wish because he could wait a month to save a little money. What he didn't tell me was the shirt collar no longer closed. Guys, these are meant to give a little relief.. these are not miracle workers. They didn't work for us but not Wish's fault. They seem sturdy and no complaints about them.
 
 (Picture is from Wish App. What I saw when I ordered them)













 How pretty is this? The Bottom right is the website picture. Other two are from what I received. My daughter loves it. It does not fit my head. This is shown on an adult but my head is big so if you have a normal/small head or a child's this should work fine. I was very happy with quality and the colors were beautiful.


I purchased the whale design in this. So stinkin' cute! It's not very big, but perfect for a linen closet or on a dresser. I'm happy, no complaints!
















Pink picture is mine. Looks the same? Yes, yes they do. Anyone that can leave below why I bought this one in particular gets major points with me!! The bracelet says " Look how they shine for you " and it has star cut out on the ends. Is the bracelet high quality? No.  but... for a $1 I have worn it several times and it's still going.

I'm not a complainer.. but the last two things were not right.  I'm going to show and tell you why and what was wrong with both. Just remember I paid $1 and I'm not upset by either.
This ring ...
In the picture it shows two pictures of white "shell like" rings. Top one is what I got. I ordered the mermaid scale looking one. A little after I ordered the picture changed on my purchase ( which unfortunately happens usually when they run out) but you never know if you get the old one that you purchased or the new picture. I unfortunately got the new picture. Which isn't bad just not what I ordered. My kid plays with it still. It's big on her ( I assumed with the adjustable back and the "young" design that it will be semi small) but it fits my size 6/7 finger perfect. I'm not asking for a refund.. this ring is still cute and will be used.



Next item is this fidget spinner. As you can see in the picture it came broken but that was not the only issue. It also changed pictures and I was unsure if I would get the one I ordered. The one I ordered was blue and purple galaxy looking. This one is very pretty but it was very scratched. Not only was the pictured changed but when you clicked on the picture it read the Opps messaged as  shown below. I will be asking for a refund. Only because it's broke.






Don't let a few "opps" determine if you using this app. I'm not!
If you want more of these please let me know!
Thank you so much for being here reading my blog!
If you want to see my YouTube video I will leave a link!

XOXO
Good Vibes Only.








Here is my link ^^^^^



***** I am not affiliated with Wish.com in anyway*****










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More Freebies!

MotherHood Guilt

BzzAgent Freebies!