Back to School with Dollar Tree!

Hello, hello!
So school is back in, well for us it starts this week but you know what I mean...
If you know anything about me you know that I love to shop at Dollar Tree. I do not know if other places do this or not, but where we live they give our children a school list and we bring it at the meet and greet and they separate it. Which means whatever I buy for my child doesn't always go to my child. The first year that she was in school I bought her super cute notebooks and pencils.. all that good stuff and then we realize that she didn't get to keep any of it, it irked me but now it actually works in my favor. So because we don't get to keep what we bring I now go with the cheaper options of going to places like Dollar Tree to pick up her school supplies. I got her whole list for 20 something dollars. Which is really cheaper than I have ever done before now. The only thing I would say to be careful of is the single subject notebooks because a lot of times you can find them at Walmart for $0.50 or under sometimes. I ended up buying them just from Dollar Tree because we are already there and if I had ended up in Walmart who knows how much I would have actually spent. I have a video on my YouTube that you are welcome to watch it shows everything I got for my kid to start school from Dollar Tree. I also got a free gift card that I bought her book bag with but that will be another blog entry and it's another vlog entry as well.
I just want to say I know it's been awhile since I've made it entry into my blog. Summer has kept us busy and hopefully during the school year I can write regularly. I have several entries I needed make over next few days. Most of them about freebies to have gotten this summer. I love doing freebies and sharing anybody that will listen. So please stay tuned for all those and check out my YouTube if you're like. Thanks a lot.
XOXO
Good Vibes Only.

School Supply video
https://youtu.be/wwsBRMb25w0

BTW I'm using a speaking method to write this so if it looks different than my normal writing... thanks..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More Freebies!

MotherHood Guilt

BzzAgent Freebies!