More Freebies!

Hello...
So I have some more freebies that I would like to tell you about. I love to get freebies and coupons and whatever else they will send me because to be honest I am broke. Is that a little to real for yall? Well I am. I have done several  YouTube videos on the subject and I have done one blog entry own it as well. I'll try to add pictures and links.
So first I I'm going to  start with the pads that I received they are Kotex. They are for sports.I went to the website and sign up to receive them in the mail. Usually when you get a sample it's like one and which is fine. I'll take what I can get. But these people sent me four which thrilled me greatly! The box was a little smashed, but I don't really care. The products were still in great shape and when it becomes time for Aunt Flow to visit I will have four  that were absolutely free! I I thoroughly suggest that you go and get you some free stuff from them. Thank you Kotex
I use a website called pinchme and they send me surveys or videos to watch to enter contests. What I received this time was a box that they offer for free that comes with samples and coupons. All you have to do is once a month they have on the website where you have to go in there and hit claim before they're all gone. Which might seem easy but you have to remember when is and is a certain time and it goes fast, trust me. I have received a box and waiting on one as well and this Tuesday they will have another one up for grabs. I got alot of cool stuff from them so I would suggest you going to watching the video I did  to see everything. I go through it one by one. Super happy with them.
Well, my last freebie for this blog is by a company called Bzzagent. I have already wrote one blog entry on them already. Go check that out if you haven't. I have pictures of what I got from them that time but this time I got a colored hair mask. You are probably going what is that? I didn't know either until I got it but I will tell you it smells amazing and is super soft. it is a good buy. I will probably purchase it in the future. The best part about them is they're not samples this was a full size 10 oz bottle of the stuff which was awesome.

What's my freebies for today. Keep checking back for more websites and more things I've received in the mail for absolutely free. As always thank you for reading and thank you for watching.
XOXO
GOOD VIBES ONLY.

Please keep in mind that I'm trying to speak and let the tablet write for me but apparently it does not understand my Southern accent.  If something is not right forgive me I will get it fixed eventually.

YouTube videos
Bzzagent
https://youtu.be/0OITkcGzYKc

Pinchme
https://youtu.be/xkeid8IdMUk

Kotex
https://youtu.be/mIhU7DuW1Kg

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MotherHood Guilt

BzzAgent Freebies!